BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 27 May 2011

walaupun lewat..tapi tetap tulis...

huhu....walaupun blog ni aku wat lewat...hehe...tulis jua...xde kerja..segala boring...segala happening around me..i will write here...hehe..just like a diary...easy...just type n go...well...i'll tell you about me..actually my real name is Fifi Farissa....well known as Abella Dievca...i am __ years old discreet...ngahaha...secret..!!! i work/study.... happy go lucky..loving...caring..and once i got a love..i will stick to the one...haha...it is true...hope i can find someone same as me too..love each other..care each other...and happy together..hhehe..amin...i am sporting..i can keep well people's secret...yes i won't tell everyone..i love snakes...hamsters..cats..hehe..food..urmm..i don't like to eat...i don't eat chicken..i don't eat fish..i don't eat meat..i don't eat vege and fruits...truely...don't know why..i only eat rice and biscuits but once a day...such a weird bout that...always happy...like Korean songs.,especially Super Junior of course..i love my parents..i love my siblings..i love my friends..i love my beloved brother in FB, Gora..yup..love him soo much.. and i love my BFF..mostly in FB...Eddy..Alvin...Edward...and so much more...! hehe.. well..next update coming soon..!!!

Miss Abella
10.46 p.m
27 May 2011

0 comments: