BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 23 September 2011

i'm not a queen..

anneyong haseyo guys and galsss... oh yess.. harini hari Jumaat... balik awal aku dri skolaaa...hehe... ehem2.. gitewwwsss kannnn.... aku bosan skrang ni so anything just update my blogg... hehe.. aku? tngok pada title diatas, i'm not a queen..and also not a drama queen... yes, setengah orng akan ckp..ur such a drama queen..act like a queen.. talk like a queen... and everything u need always be there..sorry sayang..that is totally wrong...i never do that...that is the way of me..real me, yes i can change my attitude.. but do understand okies syangss... ;) 'i'm not a queen, i'm not a princess, i'm not a maiden, i'm not a model' got that?

and this crown named as Miss Universe Crown...see...^^

kk... i'm not part of them..i'm just me,... just me.. Fifi is my name, 14 is my age, Thailand is my blood, and simple is my way, that's all u have to know... i know i never heard people say bout me like that..but i can feel it among my friends there is someone who thinks i'm act like a queen... you, sorry, u've must be mistaken..haha...ape2 je la kannnn...aku x kisahh..just jngan la judge aku ni tergedik2.. that is common... everyone gedikk...okayy..? ^^ hehe..^^

Miss Abella
23 September 2011
5.40 p.m


0 comments: